Dissertations play a very important part in your master’s degree. A huge percentage of your grades depend on the marks you score in your dissertation. But to do proper research for your dissertation, writing it, analysis of the results and it’s inference requires a lot of time and dedication. This is because you have so much to do like study for exams, finish of assignments and be a part of extra- curricular activities, job placements and many other similar activities that cannot be avoided either. Thus, many a times it becomes a little difficult to dedicate the amount of time and resources that should be invested in a dissertation. This is exactly where “Help in Project” comes to your rescue, we at Help In Project assist students in writing their dissertation. We make sure to include all important points while writing the dissertation for our clients such as:
· Title/ Topic of Dissertation
Title is the first thing that a reader notices in a dissertation making title an important aspect of a dissertation. We at Help In project help our clients to decide a topic that it is very impactful and precise at the same time which depicts the exact aspects covered in the dissertation. The title of the dissertation is instrumental in 2 ways. Firstly, the student has to get a degree and secondly the title will facilitate in creating a gateway towards the employability.
Most of the students pick a topic of their interest or area of choice. While selecting the topic in this way, the student will pass and get a degree. But when they start applying for a career, they face a lot of hurdles. Thus, it becomes important for the subject matter experts in Help In Project to guide the students to select a topic that not only helps in fulfilling the academic requirements but is also appealing to the organizations and the market so that the employability of the student increases. So, the student should keep this in mind that the topic of the dissertation should be of interest of the organization. For example, how to motivate the staff without paying them extra for how to motivate a staff with non-monetary mechanisms. hence students to try to pick up topic which when complete should improve and contribute towards the employability of the student. The topic should be such that the student can take the dissertation to the interview and present it to the panel so that they can see the topic and the contribution of the student towards the topic which further highlights the calibre of the student to contribute to the organisation as well.
Abstract is the part of the dissertation that appears at the very beginning of the work but should be written once the dissertation is complete. Help In Project while writing the abstract makes sure that it is very concise and summarises the entire work. It has to be motivating and should inspire the reader to read the dissertation further. It should include all the important parts of the dissertation which will then facilitate the reader in understanding the crux of the dissertation.
Introduction is the first chapter of the dissertation which covers all the preliminary answers related to the research work like why is dissertation conducted, what is the reason behind the work and what is the importance and the purpose of the dissertation and other related concepts. Most important part of this chapter is the aim and objectives of the research which then facilitates the reader about the content of the dissertation. Hence, the writers at Help In Project write this chapter keeping in mind the flow of the whole dissertation.
· Literature Review
With the advent of Internet, the students are exposed to huge amount of information and research papers available online. Now students can access all the information related to a specific topic within a short span of time. In other words, the students are only a click away from the plethora of research papers, articles, reports and white papers. Because of presence of information and knowledge, the students reach the level of information overload. It is a common mistake that the students are observed making in literature review chapter that is of simply putting in the information in the literature chapter without creating a proper link with the objectives of the study or the topic of research. Thus, Help In Project creates proper themes which are related to the objectives of the study in the literature review chapter. These themes are linked with each other and are properly justified for their usage in the chapter.
· Research Methodology
Our experienced writers and researchers write this chapter in such a way that it should be able to defend and justify the methods and tools used for conducting the research. For example, if the student is using a questionnaire method, then the research methodology chapter should be able to defend as to why student has used the questionnaire method to conduct the research.
· Analysis/ Findings/ Discussion
Help In Project makes sure that the findings of that research are supported by the references. Further the finding is linked back to literature review chapter. This will facilitate in creating a link in all the chapters of the dissertation. If this link is not created, then dissertation will give an impression of being distorted. The findings chapter should be discussed systematically following the themes that have been identified in the literature review chapter.
Conclusion is the last chapter of the dissertation. This should include general findings of the research, implications and recommendations of the research. Implications and recommendation is a very important part of the dissertation because it will show how the research work of the student can contribute to the society.
Our team at “Help in Project” will look after all your dissertation preparation aspects in the following manner-
- If you have decided on the topic we will right away start working on it. Incase your topic is not decided, we will help you out in selection of the topic for you as per your area of research.
- After selection of topic, a proper layout will be created which will act as a roadmap for your project. The layout will cover all the sections and sub-sections that will be included in your research.
- Thorough literature review will be conducted so that all the dependent and independent factors/ variables can be identified which will then act as the base of your research
- Proper and the most relevant research methodology will be framed for your research
- Primary and/or secondary analysis will be conducted to support the qualitative and/or quantitative research as per the requirement of the topic and area of study. Further, the research will be backed up by statistical/ non statistical analysis
- Drawing inferences and presenting them in the most accurate manner is one of the most important aspect of dissertation writing which will be conducted by us in the most professional way
- Formatting of the content will be done as per the guidelines of your school/ college/ university
- Referencing will be done in the paper in the required format as per your specification. “Help in Project” will make sure that sufficient number of references are being included in the paper
- We guarantee 100% plagiarism free work. In case you want plagiarism report, it will be provided to you with your project
- In case you are not satisfied with the content or and section or aspect of the paper, you can avail our free editing service. As per our service, we will provide you three free editing on your each order
The above mentioned whole process will then lead to the completion of your dissertation.
Note- In case you need to thoroughly understand every step followed by our experts and researcher including all the statistical and non statistical tests conducted, you can opt for our “Individual Support System”.