Terms and Conditions
- The services and research papers that the Customer has purchased can be copied, edited, saved and used by the Customer for their commercial and industrial use.
- The Customer is prohibited from providing the purchased services and research papers to third parties against payment or free of charge. Furthermore the Customer is prohibited from transferring these usage rights to third parties.
- The usage rights of the customer applies to all electronic, printed and reproduced contents such as:
- Presentations and hand outs with unlimited circulation
- Use of print media such as brochures, prospectuses as well as business illustrations
- Storage of the services, papers and templates on the intranet server and / or network
Amendments to Work in Progress
- The Customer may not request amendments to their Order description after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to a Handler.
- The Customer may provide the Handler with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order description.
- If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order description, Help In Project may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different Handler without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which Help In Project will not be held responsible.
We guarantee that:
(I) Every paper delivered to customer will have a plagiarism level lower than 10% (not including bibliographical references and clichéd phrases).
(II) All instruction provided by customer towards completing your order will be strictly followed.
(III) We will follow formatting requirements stated or requested by the customer.
(IV) We will conduct the necessary research required for the delivery of quality Products.
(V) We will comply with the formal Standard English style of writing.
We however do not guarantee any particular or stipulated grade. You cannot ask for a refund in the case that you receive an unsatisfactory mark.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Please note that we do not in any way store your credit card details or information, neither do we share customer details with 3rd parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You consent to not holding the Company and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to:
(a) Telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
(b) Failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions;
(c) Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that may cause the Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
(d) Any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing Our services; or
(e) Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with Our services. In addition, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and Company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of Your utilizing of Our services, Your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, Your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by You.